Monday 21 January 2013

Coffee table birding

Birds seen while drinking coffee is one of my favourite lists, and included gems such as Lammergeir, Sandhilll Crane and Aberdares Cisticola. Thus, it was with great pleasure I added brambling to the birds seen on the patch in 2013 while drinking coffee list, quickly followed by great spotted woodpecker.2 patch ticks without even putting my boots on. So inspired I went out and flogged the patch, but to no avail (other than loads of fieldfare, a fluffy fox and a few roe deer). Still, the garden haul takes me to 40, or 54.1% as it equates to round these bird starved parts. Also, it takes me above that patio birding king Seppy. Those of us without a patio strike back !
Still no reed bunting though.


1 comment:

  1. I don't drink coffee! Can I keep a "while drinking tea" list? or better again, beer!!

    ReplyDelete