Thursday 24 January 2013

pissing on shakey's chips

Not one to be outdone by an overweight and over-hyped 50's throwback, I too have been pushing the patch envelope as it were, by finding my own patch tick in the form of a fine female long-tailed duck on de lake, and from the comfort of my own patio too! I give you Exhibit A:

A long-tailed duck yesterday

Cute eh? Only me 2nd in Cork I think - rare bird on the south coast and all that! First patch tick of the year, but hopefully not the last. I too am currently doing better than last year - 10 species better in fact!    And last year was a record year!

1 comment:

  1. You may knock us rockers, but we generate a lot of trafic for this site. While updating my score with a bullfinch, i found the keywords used by misguided visitors in their internet searches. You got to feel sorry for these folks who ended up here while looking for fat pop icons, but perhaps they are now Golden mallard converts:

    Over the past month the figures are thus:
    shakin stevens 9
    anas fantabulosa 8
    proclaimers 3
    shakin stevens shoes 3
    paul scoles 2
    retro 80's cake + record player 2
    shakin stevens+the very best of+cover+bild 2
    shaky steven 2
    2013 here we go again 1
    is paul scholes fat 1

    ReplyDelete